Monday 19 January 2015

There is no sincerer love than the love of food.

I have created this blog to share my experience and how my interest got into cooking. Its all because of my part time job, by which I got chance to explore my interest. where I got to know how to make Apple Pie, Beef Pie, Lamb Pie's, Puff Pastry, Grilled breads,Chocolate brownie and many more things. As we all know that the best way to enter someone's Heart or to get appreciation by someone is by food. 

Honestly, in learning and getting expert in making these items was not an easy job, but I gave my best to it as whenever I made some dishes I received a lot of appreciation by everyone.
Spreading love by Taste blog will give you some more stories and easy recipes by which you can spread love by making new dishes.

Stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment